We take and are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This policy details how we handle personal information.
When you first visit our website, if you agree to our compliance with the terms of this policy, it means that every time you visit our website thereafter, you allow us to use it.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your access to and use of this website, including traffic sources, access times, page views and website navigation paths;
3. Information filled in when registering on our website, such as your e-mail address;
4. The information you fill in when you create a profile on our website, such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational background and work information;
5. The information you fill in when you subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
6. The information you fill in when you use the services on our website;
7. Information generated when you use our website, including the time, frequency and environment of your use;
8. Information related to your purchase, use of services or transactions through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information;
9. Information you post on our website that you intend to post on the Internet, including your username, profile picture and content you post;
10. Information contained in your communications with us via email or our website, including the content of communications and metadata;
11. Any other personal information you send us.
Personal information submitted through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To administer our website and business;
2. Present a personalized website to you;
3. To provide you with our website services;
4. To send you items purchased through our website;
5. To provide you with services purchased through our website;
6. Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect payments from you;
7. To send you commercial communications for non-marketing purposes;
8. Send you email notifications you designate;
9. If you have subscribed, we will send you our email newsletter (if you no longer need the newsletter, you can let us know at any time;
10. To send you marketing communications, including our business information and third-party businesses that we think may be of interest to you, by message or, with your consent, by email or similar technology (if you no longer require marketing information, you can inform us at any time;
11. To keep our website secure and to prevent fraud;
12. To check compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service;
13. And other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish your personal information and use it for other purposes in accordance with the license you have granted us.
You can restrict the publication of your information on our website through your privacy settings, which you can adjust using the privacy controls on the website. We will not provide your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party's use in direct marketing without your express consent.
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or distributors as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group (this includes our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy. We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. To the extent required by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or possible legal proceedings;
3. In order to obtain, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
4. Provide personal information to buyers (or potential buyers) of our business or assets;
5. Any relevant party to whom we reasonably believe that disclosure of personal information may be required by a court or other competent authority, and disclosure of personal information may be required by a court or authority.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
1. We will take reasonable technical and organized precautions to prevent personal information from being lost, misused or altered.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions conducted through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You understand and agree that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent on the Internet.
5. It is your responsibility to keep the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log in to the website.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.